Bead Journal Project - 2008
April 2009 - 8th in series
April colors are Purple and Yellow - complementary colors on the color wheel. This month has a theme of Indian with a beautiful elephant machine emboridery.
Special this month:
- The Elephant is the symbol of: Strength, fidelity, memory, patience, wisdom, intelligence, power. In careyou wnat ot see him larger, click here.
- I really really love this fabric
New on this piece:
- Using the "mirror stitch" to add a Shisha mirror.
- Swarovski Crystal Sequins - boy do I love these
- Bugles used in the edging stitch