Bead Journal Project - 2008
October 2008 - 2nd in series
October colors are all Metallics.
Included on this piece:
- A pair of brick stitch earring which are removable for wearing
- A small piece of Mokume Gane (fine silver and copper) that I made
New on this piece:
- Sequins - something I have never used before
- Ribbon - something I have never used before
- French knots made with metallic colored yarn which was made from Bamboo! It is very soft and wonderful. I was given some of this from my friend, Merle, who is a yarn freak.