Bead Journal Project 2007
August 2007 - 3rd in series
Theme: 1st Annual Vacation with Susan & Judith goes to college.
This month I have two important events to journal. One is that my sister, Susan, and I went on our 1st annual vacation together - we went to Bermuda so the bead journal has a Burmudian coin on it.
The other event is that my daughter, Judith, is going to Ithaca College for her Freshman year! The symbols for this are:
- Letter J in Ithaca colors
- Hearts because I love her. One being Malachite, which promotes harmony and improves communication throughout your physical body. Its soothing energy moves down and up the inside of your body in rhythmic waves, alerting your body to its own disharmonies and healing ever more deeply-seated areas of distress.
- Shooting Stars because she is so great
- A Butterfly to start the path (shown as a ruffled line in my favorite bead) to follow to the future
- A charm that says Follow Your Dreams
- Bamboo for luck
Back to Karen's BJP overview